Our warranty policy:
- All wheels comes with a 2 year warranty, from the date of purchase, for the first owner.
- The warranty covers manufacturing faults and defects.
- As all the wheels are assembled by us, on return to us, we will be able to repair the wheels immediately and return the wheels to you. Return costs will be charged to the client.
- Where possible, we will reuse as much of the original components, that are not faulty, to rebuild your wheel.
The warranty policy will not apply as a result of the following:
- Normal wear and tear, incorrectly assembled wheels, lack of/ poor maintenance of the wheel or any of its components.
- Damage as a result of Assembly or installation of parts or components that are not intended for the original product.
- Damage as a result of an accident, intentional damage, improper use, abuse, neglect, modifications to the wheel or any part and/or components, removal of any stickers or decals, damage caused by incorrect cleaning chemicals.
- Damage as a result of incorrect usage of the wheel
- The wheel has been resold and therefore is no longer in the possession of the original owner.
Returning the wheel for warranty:
- If a product needs to be returned please take note that:
- It must be clean, not covered with mud or oil.
- You must attach a document with description of the problem/fault, your personal information, date of purchase and copy of receipt or invoice.
- Disassembly, assembly and transport costs to and from the company are at the expense of the owner.